Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an International Christian Organization located in Lagos is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Membership Coordinator
- To ensure new quests are assimilated into the church of God by making sure they become members.
- Meeting needs of members within the confines of laid down system of the church. Such needs include benevolence, Business & Career, Counsel, Marriage & Relationships
- Weekly reports to be prepared and forwarded to admin department at the due time.
- To develop and implement strategies that help guest feel at home and acquire a deep sense of belonging to God’s work
- To educate members on the care system as well as ensure that care and welfare is provided for members in need.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of members’ decisions thereby partnering with them for growth
- Minimum qualification; first Degree
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ work experience, preferable in a similar environment.
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Must be able to translate strategy into action
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker
- A versatile and good communicator who is passionate about people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using “Membership Coordinator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with 3 – 4 years’ experience in Similar Position from a Reputable Christian Organization would be shortlisted
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2018.