Cellstop Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of :
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We’re looking for a big-picture thinker who can represent the point of view of the businesses and organizations on our platform (from small businesses to media partners to civic organizations to large advertisers) and has strong opinions on platform trust and safety and online presences.
- eFIKO mission is to give schools and parents the power to monitor their child’s activity in school and also to enhance communication between the school and the parents.
- We seek an experienced product marketer who is passionate about platform trust and educational solutions and small businesses to join the Business Product Marketing team.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong problem solver who is passionate about solutions for the educational sector in the country.
- Represent voice of the market on product team, including qualitative and quantitative feedback on product from clients and partners
- Lead market research, competitive benchmarking, customer segmentation, opportunity assessment, etc. to prioritize product opportunities for keeping our platform safe from bad actors and helping businesses to establish a trustworthy presence
- Identify long-term opportunities for business integrity and trust based on business and consumer needs and market-specific considerations
- Lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy and partner with outbound marketing and sales to create product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials, press releases, blog posts, etc.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing adoption plans in partnership with the different schools, education stake holders etc.
- Manage decisions and communications regarding policy changes or enforcement.
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts
- Experience collaborating closely with partners and managing key stakeholders.
- Minimum of BA/BSc degree or equivalent. Professional qualification or Masters can be of added advantage
- 4+ years of work experience with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity. Experience in the sales of educational solutions for schools is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.