Job Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
A leading Pharmaceutical company located in Enugu State, South-Eastern part of Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Ondo & Kwara
- Detailing of products with Doctors
- Conducting of clinical meetings
- Sales and cash collection for products sold.
- Meets monthly sales targets
- B.Pharm /B.Sc with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower division in Microbiology, Biochemistry and other related Medical/Biological Sciences.
- 3 -5 years of experience in a structured pharmaceutical Company
- Maximum of 32 years of age
- Ability to drive is an advantage
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: South South, South West & North
- Planning and implementing business strategies aimed at driving volume growth through existing and new business opportunities
- Day to day management & Supervision of area operations
- Relationship Management
- Communication and reporting
- Business Development
General Requirements & Competencies
- A degree in Pharmacy is required
- Msc/MBA in Marketing/Business Administration an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 or more years industry experience in the capacity of an Area Sales Manager
- with verifiable records of positive performance and achievements
- Strong intellectual, analytical and communication skills
- Leadership, planning and coaching skills
- Channel strategy management, high integrity index, discipline management and motivating skills
- Commitment to results, business savvy and leading change
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Should not be more than 35 yrs of age.
- Ability to drive is an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th June, 2019.
Interview Date 27th June, 2019
Note: Applicants residing at the aforementioned states and their environs with an ability to speak their local languages will have a definite advantage.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!