Jobs at Mosaic Management
Mosaic a high-profile Real Estate brand, nurtured by the core investors to provide quality Integrated Real Estate services in line with contemporary global best practices.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Please note to apply of you posses the following:
- You have worked for a company
- You are mature
- You are educated
- You live in Lagos state
- You live very close to the Island
- You can communicate and write
- You have a working mobile phone 9smart phone)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Please do not apply if you do not have the experience and you do not live in Lagos close to the Island.