Laboratory Technologist at Greensprings School April, 2019
- Candidate must possess at least 3 years active relevant experience.
- HND/B.Tech in Science Laboratory Technology or any related field.
- High technical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion
- Effective communication, both verbally and writing
- Ability to easily understand complex instructions
- Able and willing to maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding laboratory results and records
- Excellent computer skills
Essential Values, Behaviors and Attitudes
Teachers are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the seven core values of the school:
- Child Centredness
The school expects all staff members to uphold themselves in a manner that inspires and encourages outstanding behavior within the student body. The school reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the school.
In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.