Latest Jobs at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Transportation and Driving
Working Days: Monday – Saturday
Industry: Information Technology & Services Computer Software Telecommunications
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Transportation and Driving
- Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Mininimum Required Experience: 8-10 years.
- Must be co-operately dressed.
- Have good communication skill
- No criminal record
- Must be medically fit
- Must have a verifiable address
- Must have a valid means of identification (International Passport, Driver Licence, Voters card or national id card)
- Must reside around Lagos Island Lekki
- Must be conversant with Lagos Routes.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- A business development executive is a senior manager tasked with the job of helping his or her business grow and therefore, they are high-level sales professionals.
- Their priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- It also means that effective business development managers are in high demand in nearly every job sector there is, including business-to-business, business-to-customer, and even non-profit organisations.
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.