Latest Vacancies at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Candidate must be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 5 years’ experience in practice with the market know-how.
- Candidate is expected to have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and ability to negotiate and manage suppliers and contractors.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island
Job Type: Permanent
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State)
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
- Carry out reconciliation of vendors’/suppliers accounts when required.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for payment in compliance with the Company’s payment policy.
- Petty cash float management.
- Assist in daily posting of transactions on software
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in the Engineering or Construction industry
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field
- Professional certification as added advantage.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
Demand on the Job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org