Librarian at KPMG Nigeria
Job Vacancies in Nigeria –
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Librarian
Auto req ID: 101562BR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Part of Knowledge Department specializing in knowledge management and information services
- Maintain library content and services
- Manage and authorize requests for library books and publications and documents
- Maintain the library’s collections of books, serial publications, documents
- Responds to numerous reference questions on a daily basis, referring staff to appropriate resources
- Perform regular cataloguing of new acquisitions, maintaining accurate data and building a strong knowledge base of the library materials
- Supervise the day-to-day operation and develop procedures and routines of the department to meet the need of the users.
- Provides research support to KM and necessary library content management.
- Processing company intelligence search requests
- Responsible for Online Portal/Content management enquiring timely and accurate information availability of BIG 4s and KPMG news.
- Archiving information for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge & Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- First degree in Library Science, Social Science or Arts or its equivalent
- 3-4 years in related field
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organizational and coordination ability
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server.
- Good computer skills, searching the internet
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online