Logistics & Warehouse Manager at CWAY Group
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Manage and supervise the execution and implementation of the policy, rules and regulations of logistics and warehouse.
- Responsible for the daily inspection, checking, tracing of logistics and warehouse activities report any issue noticed in a timely manner, Propose and implement adequate measures according the rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the supervision and inspection and implementation of the empty bottle management policy.
- Supervise timely update of ERP inventory data and manual accounts to ensure that the accounts are consistent.
- Responsible for the optimization of logistics and warehousing operations.
- Create training plan, work arrangement and performance index for Logistics and warehouse staff.
- Communication effectively with sales team, finance department and product section to make sure smooth work coordination.
- Manage, update and assess third-party logistics activities.
- Complete the tasks assigned by the superior in time.
- Implement effective Warehouse Management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in logistics and warehouse management, at least 5 years in a Managerial role.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Good communication, strong resistance to stress, and proactive..
- Strong execution and ability to work independently
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.