Mark Gray Industries Inc. Jobs [2 Positions]
Mark Gray Industries Inc. believes that we must embrace the challenge of changes, do more with less, and be better than the competition. Implementing the required technologies allows us to be flexible and strategize, rather than following the status quo of today’s chemical industry.
We recognize that our key to defining our products lies in the alliances formed with our specialized clients. We will ensure that ours is the “Right Chemical Solution”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are seeking an experienced logistics manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will plan, direct, or coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, customer service, and planning services.
- You must be well organized to manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
Duties and Tasks
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Have a university degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Possess proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Have record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Possess demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Possess proficient in standard logistics software
- Have an excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Have the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Receives and directs clients.
- Manages incoming and outgoing calls.
- Handles and arranges files and documents.
- Manages calender’s, appointments and meetings.
- Participates in trainings/seminars and trains others.
Requirements and Skills
- HND/B.Sc or its equivalent
- 1 year work Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good customer relationship.
- ICT and presentation skills.
- Must be Organised and punctual.
- Should have a positive mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] Using Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2018.