Market Analyst at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as Africa’s first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region.
AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent’s critical social and economic problems.
Job Title: Market Analyst
- The Market Analyst is responsible for surveying parents and students preferences concerning choice of colleges and programs with a view to establishing positive internal and external University and marketing relationships with various AUN markets and audiences.
- The incumbent will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness in AUN’s recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Mass Communication, Sociology or any other Social Sciences discipline Major from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in same or similar position
- Basic knowledge of graphic design software
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and computer knowledge (web base recruitment strategies will serve as a plus).
- IT-compliant with above average knowledge of the internet and computer operations especially MS Suite and other applications
- Exhibit qualities such as responsible, experienced, creative, articulate, resourceful, and a responsive team player who can work under pressure.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness;
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
17th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, cover letters and references to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.