Marketing Intern at Henkel – JobsToday
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
- Weekly sales and market performance tracking and reporting.
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies for Waw & Nittol.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
- Organize internal events to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop an understanding of key external market trends including benchmarking, retailer and sales channel analysis; Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Oversee the social media channels of the brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords) .
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Ideal candidate must be confident, Adaptable and creative.