Materials Management Engineer/Advisor at SellaField Energy Resources Limited April, 2019
SellaField Energy Resources Limited is recruiting for fulltime Materials Management Engineer/Advisor.
SellaField Energy Resources Limited – Our client, a leading producer of Oil and Gas in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Materials Management Engineer/Advisor
Location: Akwa Ibom
- The Materials Management Engineer (MME) supports or leads the implementation of project materials purchasing and management.
- This may include maintaining responsibility and/or oversight for planning materials management strategies, purchasing, expediting, inspection, logistics, customs, as well as overseeing field materials management (transport, receipt, storage, maintenance, allocation, issuing, and scrap/surplus disposal) when assigned to a fabrication yard or construction site.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all of the Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Supports development and document development with project team for and purchasing sections
- Leads, or advises on, implementation planning and initiation of project specific processes and practices for purchasing, expediting, inspection, logistics, and importation activities
- Develops and implements Surplus Disposition Plan for any EM owned surplus/scrap, engaging Investment Recovery group as necessary
- Ensures proper execution of Preservation Plan
- Ensures timely handover of special tools, capital, and 2 year operating spares and any equipment first fill requirements Reviews, endorses and oversees implementation of plans, procedures and processes
- Reviews purchase orders and/or purchase order template to ensure proper flow down of prime contracts
- Oversees, or advises on, interfaces associated with execution of all areas of activities in compliance with all project requirements
- Communicates to PT and leadership on activities, progress and issues including timely schedule and cost status and impacts.
Min Required Experience:
Skills and Qualifications
- 15+ Years’ experience in Materials Management
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or Supply Chain Management preferred
- Broad understanding of project execution and materials management principles, theories, and concepts
- Willing to business travel or relocate to project sites (domestic / overseas)
- Management experience on major project preferred
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV using the desired role as the subject of the mail to:
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – Not Specified