Mechanic Lead at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: Mechanic Lead
- Undertakes Planned Maintenance tasks.
- Undertakes Reactive maintenance tasks.
- Mentors Local mechanical staff and provides guidance and on the job training.
- Identifies materials required for tasks.
- Undertakes load testing.
- Assist in the identification of critical spares items.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures.
- Monitor contractor’s progress and standard of work.
- Liaises with the all department and the various contractors.
- Track the progress of works and the MDQ
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management
- C&G Qualified mechanic
- Beneficial IOSH Safety in construction management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid (3-day course)
- B.Sc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations.
- 10 years’ work experience mechanical industry, preferable maintenance.
- Previous experience working in Nigeria or West Africa would be beneficial. However, previous overseas experience working in arduous environments will be seriously considered.
- Heavy plant and equipment maintenance is essential (for example D10 dozer, Terex Cranes, Graders, Forklifts and or rollers). This position is not limited to heavy plant and will require the person to undertake repair of motor vehicles and outboard motors.
- Command of the English language including grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Computer literate to include word processing, data management and email correspondence;
- Sound organisational skills, with the ability to priorities and react at short notice;
- Ability to form successful relationships, working with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives;
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees,customers, contactors and others during their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively and on their own initiative;
Location: Lagos, Nigeria