Nurse at Fulbright Schools
Job Title: Nurse
- We are looking for a qualified registered nurse to promote and restore health of our students.
- You will work with a variety of patients in our sick bay and you will provide nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Treat medical emergencies
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven nursing experience
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- B.Sc or Diploma in Nursing.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]