Onisabey Enterprise Graduate Job Opportunities [5 Positions]
Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
- Provide support in managing strategy development process
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis
- Responsible for processing and evaluating businesses, projects, budgets and other finance-related entities to determine their suitability for investment.
- Support preparation of senior management and board level communications
- Supports team goals and assessments
- Must be able to perform financial analysis at a micro and macro level to understand the financial health of the company and offer suitable recommendations.
- Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
- Evaluate current and historical data
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the Group
- Responsible for financial position to make better business/ investment decisions, as well as monitoring and assessing business performance and determining the matrix for assessment thereof.
- Identify key drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Strategy Team & and Businesses to develop solutions
- Conduct valuation analyses and financial assessments
- Leverage desktop applications with high proficiency to capture and maximize critical thinking Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
Qualification / Experience /Skills
- HND or First Degree in any of the following Management Science courses; Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Accounting and Finance or any other degree i.e. Candidates with a basis for Business Analysis.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
- Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
- Must possess a flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis
- Must be hard working and resourceful
- Must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
- Develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
- Is expected to develop relationships with financial advisory service firms, consulting firms, tax authorities, treasury houses, Investor Relations etc.
Job Title: Legal Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Draft and review general commercial agreements, letters and other legal documents.
- Provide legal opinions, memos and advisory services on legal and compliance matters as may be required by the company.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with regulatory authorities.
- Prepare, collate and circulate notices of meeting, agenda and board papers/packs required for all meetings of the Company.
- Attend and coordinate Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings and Committee meetings of the Company and rendering all necessary secretarial services in respect of the meetings.
- Prepare and circulate Minutes of Meeting and Action Points from the meetings.
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory share register and conducting the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Law and/or Business-related field (this is an added advantage)
- Minimum of relevant 3 years’ post call experience.
- Practical experience in providing company secretarial services to medium to large sized companies in Nigeria.
- Flexibility is important.
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
Competitive based on experience.
Job Title: Marketing and Branding Supervisor
- The marketing and branding supervisor will oversee the creation and implementation of all company related marketing and branding objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret insights and analytics to improve targeting, growth and customer relationship success
- Plan marketing and branding objectives
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning which include promoting uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Lead project launches and review the success, merits and conversions of each advertising to ensure full reaching and cost-effective campaigns
- Branding the company in an appropriate manner
- Develop and implement social media strategies
- Manage all current aspects of company social media and websites
- Develop and track budgets
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Masters or Post Graduate Degree in job related field will be an added advantage
- 2+ years in progressively responsible experience in retail marketing
- Strong Knowledge of retail and digital marketing techniques
- Proven relationships at a range of media institutions (newspaper, radio, social media etc…)
- Proven ability of promoting a national marketing strategy supported by a localised State by State strategy
- Must be accessible and approachable for other employees to see as an adviser and point of contact, to provide high quality advice to solve any problems they may have.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Job Title: Field Engineer Trainee
- The Field Engineer Trainee assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the wellsite. Training is hands-on with focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line.
- Successful Field Engineer Trainees are rapid learners, use logic to solve problems, and are personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre- and postjob support to engineers and specialists at the wellsite and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the wellsite.
- Contribute to preparation of wellsite reports.
- B.Sc in Engineering or related Science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service mindset
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Job Title: Admin and Business Operations Executive
- Under supervision, the Admin & Business Operations Executive performs duties within the human resources and business operations department
- The position provides Administrative and IT support for the management and department. It is responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
- The incumbent will work with the Head HR and Business operations to manage the operational aspect of the business. He/She shall oversee, manage and handle all administrative matters/issues as it relates to the day to day running of the company, projects management, operations management and HR/Admin management.
- The position is also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, contributing to the development of HR & Admin department goals, objectives, and systems.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Ensure 100% compliance to the HR & Business process and systems on all processes.
- Responsible for ensuring IT management, support and solutions within the company, maintenance, asset tagging / recording etc.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly departmental report for HR & Business Operations.
- Assist in managing the performance management appraisal process and reporting
- Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date copy & schedule of all relevant legal/statutory certificates / documentations for all departments within the organization.
- Responsible for managing vendors on behalf of the organization and conduct vendor evaluations as it relates to the organizations quality management policy.
- Handle design and processing of ID cards and Call cards for all staff
- Ensure provision of IT support during projects implementations, graphic designs, formatting/aligning, printing etc.
- Assist the project team, in the compilation and packaging of BID documents, tenders, proposals, presentations and designs.
- Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company procurement policy and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility (such as changing light bulbs, electrical problems, water problems, general repairs in the department, etc.)
- Assist the department in planning, scheduling and ensuring delivery on various human resource programs and procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for raising of payment requisitions and ensuring retirements of funds collected for the department.
- Facilitation of payments for vendors, uploads and first level approval of payments on Axiom pay platforms.
- Assist on projects to modify existing training content to reflect updates and the required quality as approved by the management
- Responsible for managing the documentation room and database, build robust information architecture maintaining an up-to-date library of archive and reference material, photography & visual documentations of projects implemented, materials etc.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by the Head HR & Business Operations.
Competencies and Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Very strong ICT skills, is very key to the role
- Proven knowledge and understanding of e-learning capacity building
- Experience in planning and organizing
- Bid and Tender preparation
- Planning and budgeting, vendor identification, assessment and management skill
- Project and program management skill set
- Bright and confident personality. Flexible and mature approach to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.