Operation and Maintenance Technician at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation and Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are in search of an operation and maintenance technician that will perform activities to assure continuity of operations of assigned facilities within company and regulatory agency procedures.
- Maintain facility records for required state, federal and company procedures, and participate in team administrative duties.
- Maintain communication with team and management to assure that work will be completed on schedule and in compliance with established practices.
- Utilize computers and e-mail for internal and external communication, record keeping, online reporting, material and supply ordering, and filing of various forms.
- Participate in and support the training of team members and other team functions such as budgeting, planning, performance management, decision-making, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of facilities and surrounding work area.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company
- Effectively work in a directed team environment that includes shared responsibilities; establish and maintain good working relationships with team members, landowners, contractors and customers; support team and company objectives and be willing to work in any and all areas of operations as requested to maintain team assets.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc/Ordinary National School Diploma or High School Equivalent Diploma
- One to two years related work experience or equivalent technical training for operations and maintenance technician or three to five years of related experience for senior operations and maintenance technician
- Must be highly motivated and possess a “Best in Class” vision.
- Must be able to identify work priorities, meet deadlines and function with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to achieve skills needed by the team. Must possess or be willing to achieve two skill blocks within a reasonable agreed to time frame
- Willingness to work in an environment where compensation is tied to performance and skill level.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computers and thorough understanding of Windows based programs. Effective clerical skills for administrative duties.
- Ability to read and interpret operating manuals and engineering standards.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be ”Operation and Maintenance Technician”.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.