Operations Manager, (I&C Automation) at INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited September, 2019
INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Operations Manager, (I&C Automation).
INTECH Process Automation is a renowned system integrator and automation solution provider for the oil & gas sector globally. Over a period of more than 20 years it has helped major Oil & Gas End Users to solve their most pressing issues of Instrumentation, Control & Electrical automation. INTECH’s broad automation solution product portfolio, technical skills, knowledge & expertise on equipment of all major OEMs and its asset-application specific approach to solution design is what differentiates it from a typical system integrator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager, (I&C Automation)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Operations Manager (I&C Automation) is responsible for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of projects managed out of Nigeria region.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, project’s PnL, improving profit margin, and overall management of projects from initial conception through planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring & control of engineering work to project completion.
- Deliver complete Project Life Cycle including system engineering, documentation, FAT/IFAT, Start-up & successful commissioning at site through INTECH Nigeria operations
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through company’s processes and tools
- Ensure technical compliance to the customer & project requirements/specifications and company’s processes
- Evaluate and identity technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability
- Maintain good relations and interface with customers to provide technical direction & solutions to meet project requirements. Provide time to time support to company’s sales workforce if required during any sales closure process.
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate high productivity of team members and optimization of resource utilization through efficient engineering methods (usage of tools, templates, engineering standards)
- Responsible for implementation of corporate standards & processes and development of local process / guidelines and improvement in existing processes / guidelines to increase execution efficiency, improve quality, reliability and safety of delivered project
- Enforce strict compliance with project management office standards & following industry standard practices & meet customer requirements
- Responsible for Knowledge Management and maintaining customer technical data base in his area of responsibility
Min Required Experience:
- Must be a graduate engineer with majors in Electrical/ Mechatronics/Computer engineering/Computer Science.
- Should have an overall 10 + years of experience as I&C automation engineer in O&G sector (both on and off shore) with at least 3 years’ experience as project manager (Nigeria and West Africa experience shall be an added advantage)
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work in a cross functional organization and to liaison with corporate head office.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
6 Positions – Not Specified