Pernod Ricard New Vacancy Available – Apply Now
Pernod Ricard is the world’s co-leader in wines and spirits with consolidated sales of € 7,945 million in 2013/14. Created in 1975 by the merger of Ricard and Pernod, the Group has undergone sustained development, based on both organic growth and acquisitions: Seagram (2001), Allied Domecq (2005) and Vin & Sprit (2008).
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Demand and Supply Planner
Ref No: FIN01948
Position: International Graduate VIE
Job Type: Cooperative / Graduate Job
Sufficient stock available in the warehouses:
- Demand planning:
- Demand forecast planning done in conjunction with sales budgets
- Replenishment and Shipment forecasts done in conjunction with demand forecasts and sales budgets to ensure sufficient stock levels
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Alongside team, develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function – i.e. clear phasing of demand plan by SKU
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used in demand forecasts
- Working with Supply Chain Manager take ownership of S&OP with all relevant stakeholders – present monthly analysis and updates on the past month
- Planning optimization:
- Inventories) and propose/refines the plan
- Participates in key decision making (e.g., sales and operations planning) in order to integrate planning and operational constraints (financial, service, time)
- Reports on performance, KPIs (product availability) and adapts plans to meet targets
- Improve processes, methods systems planning optimization
- Supply planning:
- Working with Supply Chain Manager and CFO on development of short and long-term supply plans to balance the demand forecast with cost, efficiency and capacity constraints.
- Coordinates cross functional resolution of day to day issues related to supply and demand discrepancies, ensures effective “lesson learned” documentation – e.g OOS situations
- Manage metrics to monitor BO performance (KPI’s)
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested
- Planning delivery timetables – for both Inbound stock
- Proactively report SKU availability issues – at both warehouse and brand owner level
- Liaise with different departments:
- Participate in monthly internal S&OP planning meetings and provide feedback to stakeholders.
Who Can Apply to this Position?
- European citizens aged between 18-28 years old and having recently graduated from a University/Business School are eligible to apply to this position.
- This is a V.I.E / International Graduate position based in Lagos, Nigeria and lasts for 18 months .
- Master Degree, Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
- International Mindset (have studied or worked abroad)
- Understanding of supply/demand/replenishment forecast planning/forecast tools and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JDE, NAVISION).
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Risk Management, Operational Performance Optimization, Operations Planning Optimization, Process Management, Business & Financial Acumen, Customer Service & Quality Orientation, Project Management.
- Problem Solving, Commercial Awareness, Teamwork, Influencing Skills, Building and Maintaining. Collaborative Relationships, Strategic Planning, Adaptability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.
Application Start Date March, 2018.