Personal Assistant at GUO Transport Company July, 2019
GUO Transport Company Limited is recruiting for fulltime Personal Assistant.
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest providers of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation, and occasionally traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Deliver and pick-up business-related correspondence
- Work with the executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation and presentation
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly managers meetings and other executive meetings.
Min Required Experience:
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- HND or B.Sc/B.A qualification
- A diploma or certification would be considered an advantage but relevant qualifications will be considered as well.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in this role.
Applicants to forward their CVs to [email protected]
Closes Friday July 12, 2019.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Guo Transport Company Limited
Founded in 1980, GUO Transport Company Ltd. is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate tra…Know More about Guo Transport Company Limited