Prime Next Logistics Limited is Hiring for a New Position
Prime Next Logistics Limited – We are a global logistics solution provider, handling all; Air freight, Sea freight, intermodal container, container shipping and other related international shipping services; we act as Import / Export Agents, working on Projects mobilization and demobilization and Ship brokers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freight & Forwarding Sales/Operations Officer
To guarantee we retain our position at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly-developing global industry, it is essential that we find people to work with us, who understand our company values and want to share in the future success of the business. PNL is a customer centric company, which means we place our customers first always. It is therefore essential that all our employees have a customer service ethic which drives everything they do, on top of their individual skill sets.
If you delight a challenge, feel you have what it takes to work at the peak of the global logistics industry, and want to interact directly with PNL’s customers and partners, both domestic and international, air and ocean, we are looking for Freight Forwarding Sales/Operations officer.
- Monitors policies and practices to ensure compliance
- Interprets and applies regulatory requirements
- Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives
- Contributes to functional strategy development
- Has in-depth functional expertise and broad business knowledge
- Embraces multiple freight management operating systems to ensure goals are achieved
- Makes decisions, often difficult and/or unpopular, that support the organization strategy; influences others to support the decisions
- Role models PNL Logistics high ethical standards and code of conduct
- Sets goals for the function/ work area that are aligned with function/organization goals
- Identifies and initiates efforts to achieve objectives, teaching others to accept accountability for meeting and stretching to exceed results in a timely and cost effective manner
- Manages resources to ensure financial objectives are met, leveraging knowledge of competitive advantage and profit drivers
- Anticipates internal/external business issues to align operational priorities, strategies and tactics
- Constructs meaningful strategies for addressing future business scenarios
- Develops relationships with key internal/external customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges
- Develops value-added solutions that meet customer business needs and shares key knowledge with others
- Resolves complex problems
- Develops broad influence through a robust set of internal/external relationships across the organization; promotes win-win outcomes within, among and across teams, using the diverse perspectives of others to achieve results
- Influences customer and/or organizational leadership through effective listening and communication to accomplish operational objectives
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of operational management in the industry experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Financial management skills.
- MS, WMS experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Application Closing Date