Principal Consultant at Nextzon Business Services Limited August, 2019
Nextzon Business Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime Principal Consultant.
Nextzon Business Services Limited is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venturing company and a renowned consulting practice firm.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Consultant
Reference Number: NEX-Principal-021
- Candidates who will be responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling and delivery of solutions on behalf of the company to meet clients’ expectations.
Your roles will include to:
- Develop proof-of-concepts, business plans and financial models
- Evaluate existing systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Manage and mentor the team of Consultant Analysts assigned to projects
- Guide research and analysis efforts
- Ensure execution of assigned projects within the time, scope and budget
- Manage existing clients and build relationships with new clients
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree- minimum of second class upper (2:1)
- Post-Graduate degree (MBA, MSc, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Project management certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ practical experience in management consulting is compulsory
- Previous experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed IT skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high-level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:[email protected] quoting the Reference Number of the position of interest, e.g. (NEX-Principal-021)
- This role could require extensive travel within Nigeria, based on project requirements.
- Only those who meet the above criteria need apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Nextzon Business Services Limited
NEXTZON Business Services Limited was incorporated on 7th March, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management/business advisory company. It also assists businesses in op…Know More about Nextzon Business Services Limited