Process and Training Development Specialist at a Technology-enabled Logistics Company – Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Job Title: Process and Training Development Specialist
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify and drive suitable initiatives across the core business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Design overall training and scalable development plan that addresses the need and expectations of the business
- Analyze and review business processes and ensure updated training on every process change
- Interphase with technology team and lead user experience test before deployment
- Develop the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in collaboration with the operations team
- Develop different end to end training materials
- A first degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience designing and executing training program
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technology savvy, having ability to learn fast and comfortable with different technology platforms.
- Creative, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Unconventional adaptable capacity development skills
- A process-oriented, data driven and agile trainer who has a knack for getting things done
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.