Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria. Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Procter & Gamble Internship – Multiple Functions
Req No: IME00000668
Job Type: Multi-Functional
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders:
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
- You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company.
- If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
- Only Graduates of 2018 or 2019
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Just So You Know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?