Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we
Job location for all roles below is Oghara, Delta State.
Provide high quality administrative support to staff and ensures effective use and availability of company’s facilities, working tools and equipment for business operational performance
- Liaises with the various stakeholders to know their needs and requirements with respect to spares / consumables and expedites the procurement process for such
- Executes and oversees the provision of general support services, including human resource administration, dispatch, cleaning, catering and water supply services.
- Plans and forecasts the spares / consumables requirements and monitors the levels of variance to ensure they are minimised
- Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirements and prepares the appropriate management reports
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
- Handles complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follows up promptly for reconnection / repairs.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Procurement function in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional qualification would be an advantage e.g. Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Procurement and Supply chain management
Method of Application