Production Support Staff at a Healthy Foods Production Company – Owens & Xley Consults
Job Title: Production Support Staff
The production staff may perform one or several functions on a production line such as:
- Assembly or fabrication of parts and products,
- Tasting finished products,
- Transporting materials and equipment to other areas
- Cleaning production areas.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Note: Because these occupations require continuously doing redundant tasks, responsibilities may be rotated to allow for cross-training and vary the work for the production staff.
- SSCE/OND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year production experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Good listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Must be able to read and understand instructions
- Good time management skills
- High level of hygiene
- Must look smart and presentable
- Has high energy levels
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity, as well as the ability to lift, push or pull heavy items, may also be required.
- Work in the factory
- May be required to move around frequently
- Will be sometimes required to do heavy lifting
- Candidates must reside around Lekki and its environs.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.