Proforce Limited Recruitment – Apply Here
Proforce Limited, an Automobile Manufacturing plant, was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles manufacturing and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)
- We currently seek to recruit an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as a Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronics) in our plant in Ogun State.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Designing and Developing Electrical & Electronics Systems and Sub Systems for Combat Vehicles and related Military Products (Vehicles, Aircraft, Drones etc.).
- Conducting Fault-Finding and Troubleshooting.
- Conducting Design Reviews.
- Schematic Layout of the Dashboards, Wiring Harnesses, Control Panels, Control Boxes etc.
- Putting Concept Designs through Industrialization Phase and into Production.
- Interpreting Electrical and Electronics Engineering Drawings, Diagrams and Schematics.
- Training and transferring skills and technology to other team members.
- Writing Reports, Test Specifications to verify designs and final products.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in the Design and Integration of Electrical & Electronic Systems and Sub Systems preferably in (Automotive, Military and Earth Moving Industry).
- Must have 70% Design knowledge and skills in Electrical System Design and 30% Electronics System Design, Software and Supporting Aids.
- Must be an effective Team Player
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as Subject of the mail.