Job Title: Project Leader, Logistics/Supply Chain Improvement Projects
Job Reference: 1254
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- The main responsibility of the Project Leader – Supply Chain improvement projects is to drive continuous improvement projects in Supply Chain in order to ensure the short and long-term success of the key supply chain functions including Planning, Customer Service and Logistic Functions
- Determine objectives/benefits, costs and investments and road map of the projects and validate the projects with BU management
- Plan and execute the projects (including resources acquisition) from beginning to end
- Lead high impact process improvement teams and utilise Lean Six Sigma and other structured analysis to transform processes and organisations and deliver significant value to the company.
- Monitor total supply chain costs & OTIFIC, search for service innovation and cross-functional process improvements
- Identify and deliver best practices within BU.
- Drive culture change – Drive fact-based decision making and alignment throughout the department and entire organisation.
- Minimum of B.Sc or B.A. Degree
- 10 years Experience in SC operation or business continuous improvement related activities
- Prior experience in project management and client management is a plus
- Lean Six Sigma background desired. Not mandatory.
- Process oriented
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills
- Facilitation and Presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (ability to create formulas and to analyse data is required)
- Good knowledge of supply chain processes and organisations, and methodologies of continuous improvement
- Capability to drive the organisation’s safety standards within logistics and transportation activities.
- People Management
- Relationship capabilities, communication skills including with senior management
- Proven ability to drive Change (change management)
- External and Internal customers oriented
- Presence – compelling, focused, inspirational, energised
- Ability to plan and schedule tasks for self and others – organisational skills
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Results oriented
- Driving for excellence
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online