Project Manager at a Housing Estate Development Company
Tabs & Icons Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Project Manager.
Tabs & Icons Consulting Limited – Our client is a housing estate development company incorporated in 2010 in response to filling the housing deficit in Africa to deliver quality and affordable houses to those poorly housed, by forming strategic partnerships with the various key players involved in the provision of housing, including Governments, communities, financial institutions, manufacturers and suppliers of housing products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Role/ Job Expectations
- Expected to provide top level technical competence in the execution of the company’s building projects. Will report to the MD/CEO.
- Partake in the overall planning, effective management, coordination and execution of all projects executed by the Company
- Assist in review of construction designs
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on performance of consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure output is aligned with agreed specification and quality.
- Resolve all technical issues as relates to projects and suggest actions for rectification.
- Assist in liaising with relevant Federal, state and Local government officials to obtain required approvals for commencement/continuation of work at designated sites.
- Participate actively in the development and ongoing review of strategies required to effectively execute Projects.
- Assist with preparation and management of project budgets, timelines and resources and ensure proper execution of project activities.
- Provides timely and accurate project documentation and reporting.
- Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project.
- Conducts business partner and construction meetings on all projects.
- Works with Project Accountant to manage project finances for respective capital projects.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Min Required Experience:
- Project management and execution capability. Goal and target driven. Relevant professional qualifications, competence, and experience required.
- Good understanding of general contracting and supply process and project execution requirements.
- Intermediate knowledge of value engineering and cost/ benefit analysis.
- Good knowledge and hands-on project management experience.
- Good reporting communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or Civil/Building Engineering,
- 4-5 Years Working Experience in Project Management.
N1.500,000 – N2, 000,000 P/A
Application Closing Date
2nd Agust, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters with detailed CV quoting job position
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified