Project Manager at APM Terminals
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM terminals, the world is your workplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Have accountability for overall project or multiple work streams including project plan , scope ,cost, work schedule , design and build , and contractual deliverables.
- Carry out detailed requirements analysis and sizing of project team .
- Manage project resources including subcontractors.
- Establish effective communications and manage relationship with stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery to the project plan and budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to share with stakeholders and to track progress.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems ,tools, and techniques to analyze the successful completion of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Provide full project reporting.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Evaluate the success of the project against its benchmark, document and share lessons learnt from projects.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Project Management Certification.
- Excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and great at handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional time management, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills & knowledge of local language.
- Ability to tolerate stress.
- Ability to select, plan and manage the performance of the project team.
- Conflict resolution experience ;excellent decision making and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to plan and manage the performance of the project team.
- Proficiency in using various project management software like Microsoft project in addition to Microsoft office applications.
- We offer tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we want to hear from you!
- Fixed term employment for 2 years, providing a world of career opportunities in a multinational company.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online