Promasidor Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment
Promasidor is an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people. Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent.
Job Title: Officer – Accounts Receivable
- Reconciles all Corporate Customers’ Accounts including cash customers.
- Provides monthly report on reconciliation of Corporate Accounts.
- Ensures invoices and payments of Corporate Accounts are cash matched.
- Posts all Customers’ receipts and reconciliation adjustments within 24hrs of advice from Treasury.
- Ensures that all cash receipts for all Customers’ invoices for all transactions are relinked to reflect the true ageing as at month end.
- Monitors Customers’ Accounts to ensure that they do not exceed their credit limits or periods.
- Ensures that Customers that are not authorized to get credits are not given credits.
- Ensures that all credits to Customers are duly authorized.
- Prompt resolution of Customers’ issues that could arise from various reasons.
- Attends to all Customer enquiries and issues within 24 hours.
- Adheres with the monthly closing reporting calendar for all pre-close activities and submission of flash reports.
- Ensures that DDO transactions are tracked and reported monthly (Timeline 5 days after month end).
- Supports the Accounts Receivable Supervisor with relevant data in preparation of Accounts receivable flash and other reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply