Qatar Airways – Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high. From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team. We take pride in our people – a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
They offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Position Title: Reservations & Ticketing Agent
Job Function/Division: Commercial
Location: Nigeria, Lagos
- In this role you will be responsible to assist in making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines lines and to assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction. You will deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
- To be successful in this role you must have a University Degree with a minimum of 1 years experience in an airline / travel / hospitality industry.
- You will be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and exposure to reservation system is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Education Certificates
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of NOC (Upload CV for externals)
The application will close on 30th November, 2013
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here