Quality Assurance Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders.
Quality Assurance Officer
Ref Id: PANQAO042019
Job Division/Department/Unit: PAN Learning Centre (PLC)
Reports To: Head, Quality Assurance
- Assures consistent high quality of training through validation of training processes and provision of necessary documentation
Key Job Responsibilities
- Aids the implementation of Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Measures performance and ensures policies & procedures meet stipulated quality standards
- Ensures that the Centre s training standards meet stakeholders expectation
- Works along with Head, Quality Assurance and other staff to develop new training methods/curriculum
- Reviews current standards and policies
- Monitors & tracks training administration objective delivery
- Facilitates theory & practical sessions in Technical and Vocational training as required
- Prepares handouts and lesson plans for all assigned modules.
Education & Experience:
- HND/BSc Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-2 years of cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of Technical training and the capacity development sector is of critical advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent technical skills in auto based engineering
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Planning & organizational skills
- Training administration & evaluation
- Good team-handling abilities
- Excellent work attitude
- Thorough knowledge of work, health and safety
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.