Goldpeak International Limited is a solely an independent and indigenous Nigerian Company established and managed by a group of highly qualified and experienced multi- disciplinary Nigerian professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quick Service Restaurant Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent Customer Service. As a Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining quality, and increasing profitability. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must. You will:
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Promote our brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts, promos and social media ads)
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Coordinate the delivery of superior quality of tasty meals and pastries to maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Regularly review product quality
- Organize and supervise shifts
- B.Sc/HND in any of the Social Sciences, Hospitality Management or Business Administration is preferred
- Experience: Minimum 2 years as a Restaurant Manager.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills, Meeting and exceeding sales targets, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, and Time Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th November, 2018.
Note: Interested applicants must reside in Benin City,