Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria for Registrars New Jobs
The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health.(RRBN) was established by Decree No. 42 of 1987, now Cap R1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive
- The Registrar is the secretary as well as the Chief Executive of the Board
- Convene meetings of the Board and/or of any committee thereof prepare and maintain a register of the names, addresses, approved qualifications and of other particulars
- Perform other functions as Board may direct from time to time among others
The applicant must possess minimum of:
- B.Sc in Radiography
- Diploma of College of Radiographers London (DCR) or Diploma of the Institute of Radiography (DIR).
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of computers
- Applicant MUST be registered with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria and should be a member of Association of Radiographers of Nigeria
- Twelve (12) years post qualification work experience
- Adequate administrative experience
- He/she must be of proven integrity
Salary and Condition of Service
- Salary & allowances are as contained in the conditions of Service for Public Office Holders of similar category
- The post is for a tenure of four (4) years renewable once, subject to performance (not automatic).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a typewritten application which must be addressed to the “Chairman, Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria”, accompanied with fifteen(15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Photocopies of Original Credentials, with name and address of three (3) referees two(2) of whom MUST be senior Radiographers of proven integrity and the other an employer or previous employer.
All applications must be forwarded to:
Head, Human Resource,
Plot 6,Block 7,Ishaya Shekari Crescent,
2 Avenue, Setraco.
Area 10, Garki,
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2017