Radix Pension Managers Limited Job Vacancy
Radix Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator by the National Pension Commission. On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Department: HR & Administration
Supervisor/Manager: Head, Human Resources & Administration
Direct Reports: Nil
Working Relationships: All staff
- Recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of Second class lower) or its equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Commercial awareness
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- IT skills.
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word formats only to: [email protected]