Recruitment for Marketing Executives at Megalectrics Limited, Port Harcourt
Megalectrics Limited is a reputable and wholly owned indigenous company with its headquarters in Lagos. The company was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in July of 2001.
The company is presently operating three (3) radio stations from our 26, Keffi Street, Ikoyi office. And recently, 2 new stations (The Beat 97.9FM and Naija FM 102.7) were set-up in Ibadan, Oyo State; making five (5) radio stations operated by Megalectrics Ltd.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The sales/marketing representative is responsible to the Sales Director.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to increase revenue.
- Develop programme ideas to suit client needs.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate schedules and delivery of adverts.
- Take turns in the preparation of the daily news roundup for prospecting.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees and interns
- Has excellent attendance and positive attitude to the job.
- Adhere strictly to rules and procedures as set by management.
- Submit daily and weekly sales report.
- Develop and maintain sales materials.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify client’s needs and concerns and proffer solutions.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Monitor, evaluate and report activities embarked on by competition.
- Collection of orders and ensuring that traffic schedules same daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- A proven Degree in any relevant institution and a drive to succeed.
- Maximum of 3 years’ experience in sales/marketing role
- Commercially & contractually astute
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy skills
- Good reporting skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Good interpersonal and people skill
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good attitude and approach to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with an international outlook and an ability to communicate effectively across boundaries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job position applied for as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only residents of Rivers state should apply
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2018.