Recruitment for Marketing Executives at Tozali TV, Abuja
Tozali TV is an upcoming TV channel broadcasting on StarTimes Channel 183. Tozali TV has same ownership with Tozali Magazine which is the most popular lifestyle magazine in Northern Nigeria and after barely two years of operation, we are ranked as one of the most watched TV channels in our niche market -Northern Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: TV Marketing Executive
The goal of the position
- In line with our strategy to consolidate and grow our market penetration, the Marketing Executive for Tozali TV will be accountable for innovating the strategies that will attract , retain and grow customer base for our TV programmes and content.
- Identifying new sales leads and builds the sales pipeline through various channels
- Conduct market segmentation and help the organization identify key target market and the strategy for reaching this market
- Develop the best route to market and the channel plan for all customer segments in order to achieve the targeted service levels
- Pitching, selling & closing deals on Tozali’s products and services per company/organization needs
- Prepares timely reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data guided by KPIs and targets .
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and global best practices
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by suggesting and attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies (please note such opportunities will have guided expectations of possible marketing leads to be generated)
- Contributes to achievement of wider Tozali team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and clients
- Identifies business prospects , researching and analyzing potential sales options and pitching our programmes and contents to such business prospects.
- Sell Tozali TV programmes and content by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending hybrid solutions as well as demonstrating thorough knowledge on the suggested solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending attractive new spin off opportunities through which Tozali TV programmes and content can add value to the customers profile or product.
- Remain abreast with industry trends, market activities, and competitor activities within our target market segment.
Generating leads and prospects:
- Researching organizations and individuals online and offline to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of potential clients and learning the decision maker, thereby making targeted contact and client reach decisions
- Contacting potential clients through call-calling, emails, face-to-face meetings to establish rapport and convert qualified leads to purchase orders
- Building, planning and overseeing new marketing path initiatives for company and products
- Finding, suggesting and attending conferences, meetings, and industry event events that will promote Tozali TV brand.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met, and also setting metrics to ensure targets are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their marketing skills, when necessary
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing order forms, tenders, quotes and proposals for clients
- Prepare and conduct monthly/bi-monthly business reviews with all specified key Accounts and report back
- Drive sustainable account growth with the right execution of a mix of branding/promotions & pricing adjustment
- Contribute to negotiations of advert placement rates, commission rates agreements and suggest promotional deals, strategic pricing etc for different clients.
- First Degree (Minimum of Bsc) in any discipline
- Experience working with marketing of media product especially in Northern Nigeria is an added advantage.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- A goal getter with strong inner drive, initiative and self motivation.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience (Minimum of 5 years) in media related enterprise or commercial enterprise providing similar services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject matter
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!