Regional Sales Manager at an Online Travel Agency
Regional Sales Manager (Ref: 346)
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Regional Sales Manager opening to fill for our Client who is an Online Travel Agency
Reporting Line: Head, Sales & Top Team
The individual will represent the brand to the Organizations ‘clients, selling the Company’s products and services by maintaining and expanding customer base across the Northern Region. The individual will also be responsible for developing the business, achieving sales target & generating sales growth across Northern Nigeria.
· Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions
· Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for Travel Centres in the region in line with company’s objectives
· Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
· Recommend product lines by identifying new product/service opportunities, packages and service changes
· Surveying consumer needs and industry trends; tracking competitors.
· Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
· Ensure sales force effectiveness by managing, motivating and developing personnel
· Ensure adherence to norms and discipline in the zone
Qualification and Experience:
· Should be familiar with government reforms and policies as they affect Aviation industry
· Must be ready to follow up with all requests from Head office in Lagos/proposal submission in the North
· Should be fluent in English and Hausa Language; fluency in either Igbo or Yoruba is an added advantage.
· 8-10 years work experience, in the banking industry
· Should be experienced in proposal development
· Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management,
· Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships,
· Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning,
· Managing Profitability
· Candidate(s) with HNI’s especially in the North has an edge.
Key Performance Indicators
· Financials vs. Budgets
· Market Share
· Overall company growth