Sales/Business Development Manager at Maurice Xandra Solutions
Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients. We work and partner with specialists with the right experience and qualifications who have worked with prominent companies. We also redesign business processes by examining existing processes and ensuring its efficiency through the application of Six Sigma. We use process maps and data to identify gaps and develop long term solutions to address those gaps.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client, a reputable IT company in Lagos wants to fill the roll of a Sales/Business Development Manager. Ideal candidates must have experience working in an IT firm. Product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Cisco. Must be an aggressive sales person.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification:BSc/HND in Computer Science,Finance,Information Technology
- Experience:5-7 years of relevant experience
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Develop sales aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and customer relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings,prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s growth.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Inform current and potential partners about key business developments.
- Develop and organize new business development initaiative.
- Manage existing partnerships.
- Develop and inspire a team to implement strategy and to achieve objectives and targets.
- Undertake training and mentoring to business developers and other staff.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Prepare analytical and performance reports as required by management.
- Prepare, negotiate and manage contracts related to the team, ensuring compliance with strategic objectives, internal policies and legal obligations.
- Develop the systems and procedures to enable the effective execution of new business development. “Must Have”
- Ideal candidates must have experience working in an IT firm. Product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Cisco. Must be an aggressive sales person.
Kindly send CVs to; [email protected]