• Must be computer literate.
• Should be able to Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their needs; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, pharmacies and individuals regularly to ensure availability of our services.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
• Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and service improvements
• Develop & implement short term plans in order to ensure effective customer coverage.
• Increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in own area.
Qualification: Graduate Degree.
20th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the position title as the subject of their mail