Sales Manager at a Housing Estate Development Company
Tabs & Icons Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Manager.
Tabs & Icons Consulting Limited – Our client is a housing estate development company incorporated in 2010 in response to filling the housing deficit in Africa to deliver quality and affordable houses to those poorly housed, by forming strategic partnerships with the various key players involved in the provision of housing, including Governments, communities, financial institutions, manufacturers and suppliers of housing products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Role/ Job Expectation
- Responsible for marketing and sales of the company’s products.
- A proven record of consistently delivering on revenue and profitability
- You must have existing and viable industry relationships across the ranks in organizations; from users to key decision makers and in places where they don’t exist, you should be able to build with ease.
- You can confidently have business discussions with C-level Executives and Directors in organizations across the verticals and close deals with or without the input of Executive Management.
- Have a good knowledge of building and executing Sales Strategy, Sales Operation, Sales Process and Sales Management.
- Candidate must be a passionate and aggressive go-getter who never takes no for an answer.
- Candidate must demonstrate thought leadership, discipline and synergy and be able to motivate, coach and groom Sales Executives from zero to hero with a high retention rate of the team.
Min Required Experience:
- Target and goal driven. Creative and bubbling with ideas.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 7 years’ sales experience in real estate and property development
- A minimum of 4 years proven record of successfully leading and managing a sales team of no less than 7.
- Having 2 or 3 years Presales experience prior to Sales and Sales Management would increase your chances of success.
Fixed monthly wage plus very competitive commission rate.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters with detailed CV quoting job position
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]