Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Job Ref: R2488675
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: District Sales Manager
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- B.Pharm in Pharmacy or BSc in Sciences with sales background.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply