The most important thing in securing a job is to produce an attractive CV. Writing a good CV is an art one has to learn. How to write a good CV that could impress your would be employer? This is what this article is all about. I will give you 10 important points on writing a good CV
Afrilight Consult is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal AssistantLocation: Lagos Job Description We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks […]Continue reading
TRANOS is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Lagos Job Description Act as the point of contact between the […]Continue reading
TRANOS is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal AssistantLocation: LagosJob Description Act as the point of contact […]Continue reading
Global Shine Link is an information management system initiated to provide results with key component of research information management. We are ICT based system provider with expertise management through CV module. We are into grant management, contract management and compliance management. Job Title: Personal AssistantLocation: Lagos Job Description: We are looking for a […]Continue reading
We are a Business and Management Consulting firm based in Lagos with Business lines across several sectors. As a
result of our business expansion and growth, we are looking to recruit dynamic individuals for the position of an Business Development Officers.
The Business Development officer will be responsible for building market positions by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
The business developer will:
– Identify trendsetter ideas and track new opportunities for the business.
– Locate potential business deals by contacting potential partners
– Screen potential business deals and Recommend business initiatives
– Develop negotiating strategies and positions, examine new risks and potentials and estimate partner’s needs and goals
– Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential
– Enhance organisation’s reputation and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
– The Ideal Candidate will be dynamic, have high-energy, versatile, highly organized, possess the ability to think outside the box while problem solving, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast pace environment.
– She/he will be required to be available during regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends, on occasion/as needed.