Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leaders at Visa Incorporated, Saturday 17, June 2017
Visa Incorporated is a global Payments Technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
SENIOR MERCHANT SALES AND SOLUTIONS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER
Visa’s Digital Team is seeking a Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leader who will have responsibility for the in-market implemenation of a new mobile payment solution aimed at growing merchant acceptance.
The Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leader has the overall responsibility for Ngerian strategy and its implementation as well as the growth and development of meaningful and profitable merchant relations.
In addition this role is responsible for working with the Group Country Manager/Country Managers on industry & regulatory initiatives and interchange management for the region. The Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leader is recognized as the Visa authority on the merchant acceptance, mobile payment, industry and regulatory areas.
The Senior Merchant Sales and Solutions Business Development Leader oversees the overall development and implementation of merchant acceptance strategies that grow the penetration of electronic payments in this geography to drive the increase of Merchant Sales Volume (MSV) via implementing the new payment solution and bulding strong working relationships with client banks, key merchants and third party partners.
The role is also responsible for understanding and communicating local market needs in order that the CEMEA Hub, Digital Team and Global Merchant Sales and Solutions organizations are able to effectively and efficiently define market specific strategies required to manage strategic and complex Acceptance issues.
Key Results Areas:
Develop and execute the merchant acceptance, merchant relations and partner strategy for Nigeria increase Visa MSV, market share, data processing revenues and create acquirer, merchant and consumer preference for Visa.
Play a hands on role in the deployment and go to market of a new mobile based technology solution.
In conjunction with the Country Manager, represent Visa on industry bodies and forums.
Development of multi-year merchant acquiring strategy and business plan for Nigeria and other markets as required.
Development of new initiatives/solutions, implement marketing/usage initiatives targeting traditional and new merchant segments, both in physical world and virtual world, with a focus on mobile based acceptance solutions.
Successfully translate broad strategies into specific objectives and action plans, aligning efforts of the Acceptance and Interchange organizations with other key Visa stakeholders in particular the Country and Digtal Teams.
Establish and foster relationships with Clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
Support local Client Sales and Digital Teams with their sales and enablement efforts. Maintain current knowledge of technologies, products, services, methods and applications and implement new approaches and practices as required.
Maintain and build rapport with MSS and functional teams across Visa Inc. to exchange, learn and leverage best practices.
Local market and regulatory knowledge and functional experience in acceptance, merchant acquiring, interchange management, consulting, financial transaction processing knowledge and client sales, preferably Visa, supporting highly complex clients and/or services within a highly matrixed environment
Years of Experience: A minimum of 10 years of success in progressive leadership positions in the Payments industry
Education (required): Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Working knowledge of payments network and processing services
Working knowledge of mobile technology
Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of acceptance and other products and services offered by Visa (preferred)
Microsoft office tools e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc
Working knowledge of Visa systems (preferred)
Broad and multiple industry exposure.
General finance and accounting knowledge and understanding.
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Sales and relationship management skills.
Project management experience.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Experience shaping and delivering defined strategies.
Proven track record of driving growth and taking new products from conception to commercial launch.
Global mind-set, desire and demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally.
Exposure to emerging payment solutions (mobile wallets, mobile money ecosystems, agent banking, mobile money transfers)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- current jobs in nigeria for nce
- federal government empowerment job opportunity
- job vacancies in guardian newspaper 20/06/2017
- july 2017 jobs for accountant in nigeria
- latest job on guardian news paper
- latest Nigeria government 2017 job
- government online jobs 2017
- government recruiter in nigeria
- guardian new paper vacancy section
- hot nigerian jobs june 2017
- job vacancies in lagos for today thursday 22nd june 2017
- latest electrical job in guardian nigeria 2017
- latest teachingjobs for Nce holder
- newspaper job advertisement in nigeria
- page 28 june 22 on guardian news paper
- recent bank jobs in nigeria
- tuesday guardian electrical job 20/06/2017
- tuesdaY guardian job vacancy on the 20th 2017
- tuesday vacancy in guardian
- vacancies job in today
- www dstv nigeria recruotment portal
- www latest job by federal government
- account job in lagos june 22 2017
- accountant job vacancies NIgeria
- Accounting jobs in
- bank job vacancies in nigeria june 2017
- bank jobs in lagos 20 June 2017
- banking job in lagos
- current guardian newspaper jobs
- current issue in Today guardian newspapers
- federal goverment latest jobs in nigeria
- federal government job vacancy for nce in nigeria
- Federal republic of nigeria recruitment as at 19th June 2017
- GAURDIAN JOB
- Gaurdian nig newspaper 2017
- Govern job June 2017
- Guardian jobs on 20th june 2017
- guardian newspaper advert for pharmaethics
- Guardian newspaper job in imo state
- guardian newspaper nigeria job advert
- guardian newspaper on vacancies
- Guardian Newspapers Jobs in Nigeria june 2017 | Jobs
- Guardian recruitment in todays paper
- Guardian Vacancies 12th June 2017
- Guardian Vacancies 20th June 2017
- job list in daily newspaper
- job on guardian news paper
- job opportunities in newspapers
- job vacancies advert by Nigerian news paper
- job vacancies for NCE holders in nigeria
- Job Vacancies In Guardian Newspaper Of Tuesday 20th Of June 2017
- job vacancies on guardian news paper
- job vacancy at sun news paper for OND holders in lagos
- jobs for nce holders in nigeria
- jobs in guardian newspaper yesterday
- jobs in P&G Nigeria june 22 2017
- jobs in today vanguard
- jobs on nigeria guardian newspaper
- June 2017 ict sales vacancies
- lateat job on guardian news paper
- latest advertised jobs on Guardian this week
- latest electrical job in guardian nigeria
- latest finantial job in punch and guadian news paper
- latest government admin jobs
- latest government work
- latest job advert from guidan newspaper
- latest jobs in nigeria june 20 2017
- latest news on Nigerian jobs subscription
- latest recruitment in Tuesday guardians newspaper
- latest vacancy for NCE holder 2017
- makerting executive jobs in Apapa
- media jobs in the guardian newspaper
- nce job recruitment in nigeria 2017
- Nigeria government jobs in June /2017
- Nigeria N C E Educational Jobs 2017
- nigerian jobs newspapers
- nursing jobs vacancies in punch
- pharmaceutical sales manager job in nigeria for june 2017
- posted sales executive recruitment in nigeria
- recent published job vacancies in Nigeria
- teaching jobs in guardian news paper in nigeria
- the guardian job advert
- the guardian job adverts
- the guardian newspaper vacancies ng
- today guardian job adverts
- today guardians newspaper
- todays job vacancy in guardian newspaper
- Tuesday guardian advert
- tuesday guardian news com
- Tuesday Guardian news paper vacancies 20th June 2017
- tuesday guardian newspaper june 20th 2017 vacancy
- Tuesday guardian newspapper job in imo state
- Tuesday Newspaper Guardian
- tuesday vacancy
- Tuesday vacant post as a driver
- vacancies advertised on todays guardian newspapers
- vacancies in bank in Lagos
- Vacancies in guardian of tuesday june 20 2017
- vacancies in news paper nigeria
- vacancies in the Guardian today 22nd june 2017
- vacancies on newspaper advertisements
- vacancies on the guardian
- vanguard job recruitment
- www gurdiance news paper vacancies
- www latest job recruitment in Nigeria government com