Senior Sales Manager at Pause Factory Resources
Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience 5 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Responsible for the development of sales & marketing related activities of Rigid products in the Lagos.
- Sales of plastic raw materials to customers producing plastic.
- Execute Order Taking Activity – Existing Accounts and Order Getting Activities with New Clienteles
- Ensure achievement of all salable stocks in the warehouse and achievement of requisite monthly throughput, market share and cash target.
- Monitor and control Key Account(s) debt (if any) and ensure KA stays within approved credit limit
- Make decisions based on their market and community, and develop plans to increase their customer base.
- Spot check and report competitors activities on weekly/monthly basis to aid management decision making.
- Carry out Wide-Go-To-The Markets activities on daily basis and ensure all clusters, territories are effectively covered by identifying, developing as well as recommending prospective corporate accounts & Cash Customers for business/trade relationship.
- Write and submit daily/weekly JP/Itinerary Plan, Sales & Marketing Intelligence report on weekly basis to the management
- Carry out all other official tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a related field.
- Desired Courses: Business Administration and Marketing
- 5-8 years experience in sales.
- Marketing Strategy (Training and Certification)
- Techno commercial background in polymers industry.
Applicants should send their CV with “Senior Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]