Senior UI Designer at Kimberly Ryan Limited August, 2019
Kimberly Ryan Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior UI Designer.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading Information Technology Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior UI Designer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- The Senior UI Designer will collaborate with a cross functional team in an agile environment to efficiently create and convey design solutions for our products.
- The person in this role will create visual designs, but also be fluent in front-end technologies and can work with developers to implement design.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop, maintain and extend a system of design standard across Centro’s product suite
- Understand business requirements and objectives, while applying industry UI best practices
- Work closely with the Product, UX and Engineering teams to deliver amazing customer experiences, taking them from idea to execution. In addition, work with developers to translate designs and prototypes into highly polished, functional pages
- Build interactive prototypes to better communicate design ideas
- Inject usability and visual design into Centro products
- Advocate for the user while balancing business and branding goals
- Participate in design critiques, UX reviews and company-wide demos
- Meet regularly with the Product team and stakeholders to discuss project status, goals, roadblocks and areas for improvement
- When appropriate, use data visualization techniques to improve utility and usability Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent with 5+ years of design experience
- Excellent understanding of visual design, typography and interaction design fundamentals (Adobe Illustrator and UX)
- Extreme attention to detail (pixel-level sensitivity)
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS in order to rapidly prototype interactions
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely to designer and non-designers alike
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch or Macaw
- Experience, preferably a background in Visual Design or related field.
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work
- Solid understanding of User-Centered Design and UX principles
- Expert-level experience creating user interface across devices
- Work with minimal management supervision.
Skills & Proficiences:
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Ability to receive constructive criticism to ultimately improve the result
- Take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Start-up experience is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan is a pan African people and business solutions company. Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesse…Know More about Kimberly Ryan Limited