Skin101 Clinics New Job Available
Skin101 Clinics began operations in October 2015 as a unique healthcare center located in Abuja, providing a wide range of medical services all aimed at improving skin, physical appearance and well- being under one roof. SKIN101 Clinics has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Spa Therapist
- We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging medical grade spa therapies to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty therapy from a reputable institution
- Applicant must be below the age of 30 years
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent colored passport photograph to: [email protected]