Social Media Specialist at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited July, 2019
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Social Media Specialist.
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts.
- We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technology and social media trends, where you will utilize viral and interactive content to create engaging experiences for our target and prospective audiences.
- You should have excellent communication and influencing skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence during high levels of traffic and customer engagement.
- This role will be assigned to our Mobile Internet division.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original test, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media account designs (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Min Required Experience:
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in Social Media role, with hands-on experience in content management.
- Proven Blogging experience desired.
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with web design and knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Ability to monitor, analyze, review and report outcomes of social media campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to edit content required.
- Extensive knowledge using social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.After years of develop…Know More about Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited