Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of software development tools and practice.
- Understanding of well written requirements and implementing same software codes integrated appropriately functional in applications.
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other department to achieve company’s goal.
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and drive maximum satisfaction from company’s products
- Maintenance and of existing web and mobile applications to meet existing company needs.
- Presentation /explanation of work done to other members of software team or Business/Management team.
Qualification and Requirements
- Proficiency in Java, C# and cold fusion.
- Skillful in SQL.
- Understanding the web services setup (production) and consumption using nREST with JSON is a good addition.
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside other developer in your team.
- Understanding of database design and modelling is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Subject: “Software Developer”
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.